There are many varied walks around Dymock, casual strolls to day long rambles.
For example Marcle Ridge
The walk along Marcle Ridge gives spectaular views to the East across to Ledbury and the Malvern hills beyond, to the West the rural and beautiful rolling countryside of Herefordshire.
Panoramic scrollable image
In addition there are the historical poets paths that wend their way through the local country-side.
For your enjoyment and that of those that follow in your footsteps please heed the following advice:
- check the weather forecast for the duration of your walk and dress accordingly
- stay on marked footpaths
- keep dogs on leads where livestock is present
- close any gates that require opening
- if climbing a gate do so at the hinge end
- please park your car with consideration for others
- take your litter home with you
If you have any suggestions for walks in the Dymock area and would like to write one up for inclusion on this site please get in touch via the 'get invloved' page